ONGC-CSR Sponsored Project 2017
- ONGC-CSR Sponsored Project 2017
- Advertisement / विज्ञापनम् (2017)
- Instructions for ONGC sponsored project
- Apply Online for ONGC sponsored project
- Instructions and details for the Written Test 2017
- Delhi Center - List of Candidates for Written Test
- Bengaluru Center -List of Candidates for Written Test
- Exam Center Not Selected
- Result-Written Test 2017
- Interview Result 2017
I. Online Multimedia Learning / Teaching Tools:Developing “online Samskrit Tutorials for Formal & Non-Formal Samskrit education.
II. Teachers Training:A. Primary, Secondary, Higher Secondary levels
B. Leadership programmes, technology orientation programmes, continuous learning programmes to the teaching community.
III. Samvaada Shala and other courses-A. Spoken Samskrit Classes for Teachers, Students and others
IV. Preparation of modern graded text books for specific target groups:A. SPF would prepare graded text books for Jyotisha, Ayurveda, Purana, Nyaya(logic),Buddhism, Performing Arts.
B. Preparation of Samskrit medium text books from Primary to secondary school level (For subjects like Maths, Science, Social Science etc.,)
V. Research on Samskrit and Science:A. Research on Samskrit education, Nation-wide Survey and Data Collection on Samskrit Education and publication of the research based journal.
B. Research on Science and Samskrit, computational Samskrit
C. Editing Samskrit manuscripts.