1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AMENDMENTS
2. OUR SERVICE
Our website and services provided to you on and through our website are on an “as is” basis. You agree that the owners of this website exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this website and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
You are free to use the website and registration is required to download the contents. For various services provided, you must fill up the necessary details and agree to provide truthful information when requested. When using any of our services, you explicitly agree to our Terms and Conditions, which may be modified by us from time to time and available here.
5. YOUR CONDUCT
We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the content that appears on this website to be objectionable or offensive to you nor for any error or omission. You explicitly agree, in using this website or any service provided, that you shall not:
- Provide any content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, offensive, objectionable, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this website or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
- Collect or harvest any data about other users;
- Provide or use this website and any content in a manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
- Provide any content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets;
- Infringe on any copyrights or intellectual property rights;
- Offer for sale, promote or advertise through Samskrit Promotion Foundation (SPF) Website or the components there of items designed to restrain or hurt or harm or inconvenience people, drugs or narcotics, tobacco, substances which may be used – or advertised as such – to achieve hallucinogenic effects, pornography, alcohol, racially offensive, or carry out, promote or advertise any manner of illegal activities. SPF reserves the right to report any breaches of this nature to the relevant law authorities. SPF reserves the right to make judgment upon what is permissible to sell through SPF websites. Furthermore, you agree that:
- Try to circumvent any systems SPF has in place, including attempting to change services to remove or obscure the SPF website or other component placed on stores by SPF
- Log in, or attempt to log in, to a store for which you are not authorized.
- Security Rules : Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation,
1. accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access,
2. attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization,
3. attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "Trojan horse" to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or
4. sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Foundation and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
6. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Goods and services of third parties are made available on or through this website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by those third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, our subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, advertisers, partners, and co-branders from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, that may be made by any third party, that is due to or arising out of your conduct or connection with this website or service, your violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other violation of the rights of another person or party.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided (The “Service”) is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you “as is” and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied or expressed, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, and reliable, of any quality, or that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither we nor any participant in the Service provides professional advice of any kind and that use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to: damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of;
(I) The use of or the inability to use the Service;
(II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on or through this Service;
(III) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions;
(IV) Statements of conduct of any third party on the Service, or;
(V) Any other matter relating to the Service. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
10. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our website, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our website or service without our prior written consent.
11. NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, please contact us using the email email@example.com. The copyright holder must provide us with all of the following information:
- A signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or is the subject of infringing activity and that should be removed or access to which should be disabled, with information to allow us to locate the material.
- Contact information for the person giving the notification, such as an address and telephone, and, if available, an email address at which such person may be contacted.
- A statement that the person giving the notification has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the person providing the notification is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
12. APPLICABLE LAW
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India. In case of any disputes they shall be dealt with as per the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 of India.
13. MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION
(I) In the event that these Terms and Conditions conflicts with any law under which any provision may be held invalid by a court with jurisdiction over the parties, such provision will be interpreted to reflect the original intentions of the parties in accordance with applicable law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain valid and intact;
(II) The failure of either party to assert any right under these Terms and Conditions shall not be considered a waiver of any that party’s right and that right will remain in full force and effect;
(III) You agree that without regard to any statue or contrary law that any claim or cause arising out of this website or its services must be filed within one
(1) year after such claim or cause arose or the claim shall be forever barred;
(IV) We may assign our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions and we shall be relieved of any further obligation.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the website, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this website now. By continuing to use the website of SPF you signal that you accept these Terms and Conditions in full.
15. CONTENT AND MATERIALS
SPF may use your website to show potential clients examples of what we do. This includes product images and descriptive text, as well as links to your site
Where permissible by law, SPF is the sole arbiter of the meaning and context of these terms and conditions.
17. USAGE DATA
In the course of managing and optimizing services, SPF monitors the activity of its sites to develop techniques to better reach out to our clients. This information resides on our servers and is never passed on to a third party and never used for marketing purposes. This information is held purely to provide statistical analysis and trace errors, in an effort to benefit our clients.
In the course of managing and optimizing services, SPF monitors the services from start to end. No item which is sold using the website has any warranty.
SPF takes necessary care to provide appropriate packing, if any to withstand transit. Any dispute around transit damage will be handled by SPF as per the terms of sale. To and fro transportation charges for exchange, if any, will have to be borne either by the transport company or the customer.
SPF reserves the right to terminate without notice inactive services. For the purposes of this operation, inactive means that; we receive complaints about unresponsive services or a failure to login to a service within a length of time determined by SPF.
From time to time, SPF’s servers must be disabled for updates – i.e. important security updates or software upgrades. Where possible, notice will be given of this down-time and store fronts will be kept open. An example of an update which will receive no notice is a critical security update which closes a loophole detrimental to our shoppers’ security or experience
21. SUPPORT & CONTACT DETAILS
All support is strictly handled online via the Samskrit Promotion Foundation email “firstname.lastname@example.org” or via postal mail to address in“Contact” page.
22. Refund and Cancellation Policy
Our focus is complete satisfaction of the Learner /Customer. In the event, if you are displeased with the services provided, we will refund back the money, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation and prior to the dispatch of material or start of the course. Please read the index of each book to understand the Course content.
In case of dissatisfaction from our services, clients have the liberty to cancel their courses / products and request a refund. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
For Cancellations please contact SPF via contact us link mentioning the Name, Email ID, Mobile number, Order Number/Roll number, Course/Book details. Requests received later than 24 hours or dispatch of material or start of the course will not be accepted.
Refunds will be issued to the respective originating accounts/Credit Cards/Wallets only. Refund process will start within 5-7 days and it will reflect in your account as per the Payment Gateway policy.
Samskrit Promotion Foundation(SPF) reserves the right to terminate its website. Complaints against a site should be directed to our support department which can be reached by emailing email@example.com. Samskrit Promotion Foundation will openly work with law enforcement agencies to help with any investigations.